Cannot connect on first launch

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Jul 10 08:32:54 PDT 2018

Thanks for sending the log. The error is really weird. We get the correct response back from the server; we use a personalized silly variation of the "I'm a teapot" protocol to recognize our cloud server - and we get the right response back, yet the code seems to think it's an error.
I need to stare at that code a bit longer, but this makes no sense, TBH.

Would you mind creating a GitHub issue and attaching that Log there - this way others can take a look and maybe help me see what we are doing wrong.

Thanks

/D