4.8.1

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Jul 13 10:04:21 PDT 2018

Last call, I guess...

We have the Mac problems fixed, the OSTC download and configuration issues fixed (big thanks to
Linus and Anton... - I'm only waiting for Travis before merging Linus' fix), and we don't appear to
have broken too many things with the other changes that went in so far, so ideally I'd like to release
4.8.1 today or tomorrow.

Currently the CHANGELOG looks like this:

- Mac: fix crashes when opening the user manual or connecting to Facebook
- BT support: fix downloading / configuring some OSTC models
- BLE support: fix recognition of Heinrich Weikamp OSTC 2 and OSTC Plus
- Cloud storage: fix potential issue with credentials on Linux [#1346]
- Profile: Context menu entry to manually split a dive
- Dive media: support addition of videos
- Dive media: locate moved files based on filename and path
- Mobile/iOS: fix missing translations

(I guess technically that's a lie because I haven't pushed that edited CHANGELOG, yet, waiting to first
merge Linus' PR)

Anything missing from the CHANGELOG? Anything else that we need to add?

Thanks