[TEST REQUEST] Windows Bluetooth LE build

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 21:21:32 PDT 2018

On 14 July 2018 at 06:55, Thiago Macieira <thiago at macieira.org> wrote:
> On Friday, 13 July 2018 08:29:42 PDT Lubomir I. Ivanov wrote:
>> ...and now i cannot build Qt because of a weird qmake issue which is
>> present in 5.10 and 5.11. maybe it's my compiler.
>> when i get this sorted i will deploy new test binaries for people to test.
>
> What's the issue?

building qt on windows with mingw (can't look at the version number right now).

i was getting a compiler error somewhere in the qmake source
(something about a duplicate "escape path" method), when building the
5.11 branch of qtbase.
cleaning object code didn't help. to solve this, i removed the qtbase
submodule completely, initialized it again but this time built the
5.10 branch.

now it works.
i'm getting these weird issues from time to time and the only thing
that works consistently for me is to either nuke submodules or the
whole local copy.

lubomir