Load images via media

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Sat Jul 14 09:27:47 PDT 2018

My external storage containing my photos has always been mapped via the
/media directory. Having installed Ubuntu 18.04, I am trying to do the
mappings so that my photo collection is still accessible through
Subsurface 4.8.0. However, Subsurface does not see anything within the
/media directory. At the OS level, I have a .jpg image, a dummy folder
containing a .jpg image, my external drive, as well as a symbolic link
to a folder with .jpg images, all of these within the /media directory.
Yet, when I select "Add image from file" when right-clicking a dive in
the dive list, I can find the /media directory, but I see no items
inside the /media directory. Is this finger trouble or a bug?

Kind regards.

willem

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf