Load images via media

Berthold Stoeger bstoeger at mail.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Jul 14 10:06:31 PDT 2018

On Saturday, 14 July 2018 19:00:19 CEST Willem Ferguson wrote:

> You are correct. Attached screenshot of requester. I see no 'X', except
> for the X that closes the panel. (??).

I see - this is the Gnome/Ubuntu file selection dialog. On the KDE version you
can remove the filter.

This is very ominous - it does list .jpg and .jpeg in the filter selection.
Why would it then not show them? Could it be that the filename has a space at
the end? E.g. "image.jpeg ". What happens if you enter the filename manually?

Berthold