Website translations [was Re: 4.8.1 has been released]

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Jul 14 21:32:12 PDT 2018

On July 14, 2018 12:05:39 PM PDT, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

>I'm happy to look into wiring things up so that we can use Transifex
>for the translations. Let me look at what tools are available and how
>much manual work this will mean for me - because in the end, that's the
>part that I am most concerned about.

Hmm. I played around a bit. I hope the translators signed up on Transifex aren't tired of all the messages they got today. I think I'm 60% there to create a way to tie all this together. I'll keep trying as I find time and will post updates as this becomes usable...

Right now there's nothing to see or try.