Fwd: Re: Load images via media

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Sun Jul 15 02:16:26 PDT 2018

On 15/07/2018 00:16, Berthold Stoeger wrote:
> On Saturday, 14 July 2018 20:01:40 CEST Willem Ferguson wrote:
>
>> willem at HADIDA:/$ ls
>> bin    data  home            lib         media  proc sbin  swapfile  usr
>> boot   dev   initrd.img      lib64       mnt    root snap  sys       var
>> cdrom  etc   initrd.img.old  lost+found  opt    run srv   tmp       vmlinuz
>> willem at HADIDA:/$ cd media
>> willem at HADIDA:/media$ ls -l
>> total 2772
>> -rw-r--r--  1 root root 2827799 Jun 26 09:56 Hotel2.jpg
>> drwxr-xr-x  2 root root    4096 Jul 14 18:12 test1
>> lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root      25 Jul 14 18:15 TOSHIBA ->
>> '/media/willem/TOSHIBA EXT'
>> drwxr-x---+ 4 root root    4096 Jul 14 16:54 willem
>> willem at HADIDA:/media$
> That's very strange. You could try Stefan's PR#1507, where you can select "all
> files" as filter. This should give us more information.
>
> Berthold
Berthold,
I am working with the latest Subsurface version in the Ubuntu
repository. Let me build master and see what happens.

I have been looking around for a list of all the shared libraries
required to build master in Ubuntu, but cannot find it. I am sure it was
in the README file in the subsurface directory, but I cannot find the
list anywhere. Have you seen this list of shared libraries lately?

Kind regards,
willem

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf