Danish translation.

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Jul 15 09:33:20 PDT 2018

> On Jul 15, 2018, at 6:54 AM, Jan Iversen <jancasacondor at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I opened transifix between dives today, and translated a number of strings, but it looks like wasted effort because there are 1001 strings missing control (revised). Can a reviewer please control and accept/eject the strings before I use more time.

I am not sure what these words mean, to be honest.

So you wasted effort by translating strings? Why?
What does "there are 1001 strings missing control (revised)" mean? Are you talking about "reviewed"?

We cannot turn off the "review" feature because we are on a free plan with Transifex - but we don't use it at all.
I am happy to make you a reviewer if that solves your concern.

If I misunderstand your concerns let me know and I'll figure out what to do to address them.