Danish translation.

Jan Iversen jancasacondor at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 09:45:51 PDT 2018

I just found out we do not use reviewers, I am used to that a string does not go into production before it have been accepted by a reviewer hence my concern.

I saw danish have 1001 strings waiting for review, and as pr above, that made me wonder when review happens.

I will simply bulk accept the translations not to have others ask the same question.

rgds
jan i

Enviado desde mi iPad