Windows refuses to run Subsurface

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Sun Jul 15 11:31:58 PDT 2018

Hi,

today, I was diving (yay!) with a new dive buddy who wasn’t aware of the many great features of Subsurface. So I could convince her to try it out but her Windows refuses to run it with an error message

that indicates some compatibility problem (thats what you get when you google the error message). Has anybody else seen this?

I should mention she is a programmer with Qt experience and wasn’t too reluctant to contribute…

Best
Robert