website translation experiments

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jul 16 10:02:15 PDT 2018

That's Deutsch as in German, not Dutch :-)

Common mistake to make, a lot of things that are called "Dutch" in the US are actually German...

But I'm confused by that. I wonder why this isn't working. I can reproduce it here, and clicking on Deutsch has no effect. If you scroll all the way down you see our language selection and that works...

--
from my phone.