website translation experiments

Peter Zaal peter.zaal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 11:32:26 PDT 2018

I'm confused, I thought that meant that the website was updated with the
about resource? This is not the case for the dutch strings, because I made
a very small change (I added a colon after the translation for the 'A bit
of background:'), but that is not visible on the website?

Peter

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Peter Zaal