Subsurface in the news

JB2Cool jb2cool at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 09:00:29 PDT 2018

If you have an English translation of this I can send it though to
https://www.scubadivermag.com/ if you like. This is one of the biggest
magazines in the UK and is freely available at lots of dive shops here.
It's regarded as the one dive magazine in the UK worth looking as as some
of the others are thin on content and thick on adverts.

Jason