Cloud storage does not load at startup since b9b1f03

Jan Iversen jani at apache.org
Tue Jul 24 10:52:52 PDT 2018

Hi Gaetan

I am confused, I have now compiled a number of commits before the qPrefCloudStorage commit, and finally I compiled b2422f885 (tagged v4.8.1) and none of them opens the cloudstorage automatically.

I am on a virtual mac, high sierra 10.13, and I cannot rule out that e.g. qPrefCloudStorage ruined some settings, but it does seem odd, so maybe somebody else can confirm the problem.

I will see if I can make a fresh install, to secure against corrupted settings.

rgds
jan i

Enviado desde mi iPad