Please help... Re: website translation experiments

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Jul 29 17:23:22 PDT 2018

Next round. I have now added the "Download" page. And for this one I didn't pre-populate the translations because that was too much of a mess.
Please make sure that you leave all of the [s-var...] blocks unchanged. They currently are used to handle the version numbers and download links... I'm considering replacing those at some point with the original text (to make it easier for me to update the site when making a release), but for now those are needed.

Thanks for everyone's patience and support with this slow moving project. I hope that in the end this will make things a lot easier for all the translators. Right now it seems to create a fair bit of growing pain, TBH.