Minor formatting glich using Windows version

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 04:50:23 PDT 2018

On 2 June 2018 at 14:43, Rob Mason <robmason38 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi Lubomir - I haven't made any change to the report templates. Those
> extensions were already present in the "One Dive.html' template. The Windows
> version of subsurface seems to be ignoring the  `|safe` option?

i have just tried and `|safe` works for me under Windows.

you could try
- stop subsurface
- delete the templates listed here:
<windows-drive>:\Users\<your-user>\AppData\Roaming\Subsurface\printing_templates>
(unless you have modifications made on them)
- restart subsurface

this would ensure that the templates are recreated from the bundled ones.

lubomir