Missing pO2 samples from CCR download [was: 4.7.8: a couple of questions]

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 00:13:45 PDT 2018

On Sun, Jun 3, 2018, 14:55 Martin Long <martin at longhome.co.uk> wrote:

> Davide,
>
> I can confirm I also had this problem, and now I've got 6 months of dives
> with missing data. The fallback solution looks ideal to me. I hope we're
> able to get a build with these changes soon.
>
> Martin

Yes Martin.

I also suggest you to check previous dives against Shearwater desktop. As I
wrote everything started noticing that po2 samples where completely
different. On a 6 meter deco I pushed pO2 at 1.5 /1.6 with an oxygen flush
and Subsurface reported 1.7 /1.9 for most of the 6 meter stop.
So the problem in your logbook could be worst.

Bye