[TEST REQUEST] Windows Bluetooth LE build

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 16:30:39 PDT 2018

i was having a good day until i had a better look at how we do bluetooth...
certain things need a refactor.

log from libdc:

the device i have is a OSTC+, but it fails with a:
Subsurface: v4.7.8-309-g889e0b924e68, built with libdivecomputer v at DC_VERSION@
INFO: Open: transport=32
INFO: Configure: baudrate=115200, databits=8, parity=0, stopbits=0,
flowcontrol=0
INFO: Timeout: value=3000
INFO: Sleep: value=300
INFO: Purge: direction=3
INFO: Write: size=4, data=AAABCDEF
INFO: Sleep: value=100
INFO: Read: size=0, data=
ERROR: Failed to receive the echo. [in hw_ostc3.c:488
(hw_ostc3_device_init_service)]

log from subsurface:
https://pastebin.com/MgJABjAJ

i haven't debugged this in libdc yet.
the device is a prototype which was kindly provided to me for testing,
but i'm getting a sense that's somethings is bogus about it.

has anyone observed similar from OSTC+ using BLE on other OSes?

lubomir