[TEST REQUEST] Windows Bluetooth LE build

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Jun 9 18:59:24 PDT 2018

> On Jun 9, 2018, at 6:47 PM, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I see a Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator
>> But no BLE generic attribute service.
>>

> if this is on Windows 10 try the following

It is.

> - open the start menu type "Bluetooth..."
> - select "Bluetooth and other device..."
> - make sure the switch is "On".
> - click the [+] button and see if finds a Dive computer.
> - try to Pair with the DC first  before running Subsurface.

Can't seem to find the Suunto EON Steel.
Was able to find the dual stack Shearwater Petrel 2 and pair with it (and since it didn't ask for PIN I'm assuming it paired on BLE)

Download failed.

Staring Download from BT
Starting the thread 0
Unimplemented code.
qt_ble_open( <mac address> )
"The system cannot find the path specified"
failed to connect to the controller <mac address> with error "Remote device cannot be found"