[TEST REQUEST] Windows Bluetooth LE build

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 06:56:37 PDT 2018

On 11 June 2018 at 16:52, Jan Mulder <jlmulder at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> On 11-06-18 15:18, Jan Mulder wrote:
>

>> I will try to fire up my Windows machine, to check what is happing there
>> in BLE context (but disclaimer: I'm far from a Windows developer).
>

> Tried the Windows BLE build on Windows 8.1. OSTC3 correctly paired on OS
> level. Download over BT does work correctly, Download over BLE gives the
> same parsing errors as Lubomirs test device (so nothing seems wrong with
> that device).

thanks for confirming,
at least now i know that my prototype device acts like a regular device.

i wrote an email to the QtConnectivity maintainers and the lead WIN32
contributor to discuss some of the issues at hand here.
i'm particularly interested in that particular characteristic that
changes it's flags from "writable" to "readable" and how that should
be handled.

lubomir