Missing pO2 samples from CCR download [was: 4.7.8: a couple of questions]

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Mon Jun 11 11:21:13 PDT 2018

On 04 June, 2018 - Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> I don't have an outstanding patch from you, so not sure what you are referring to.

There was a diff a while back in this thread, in
20180523144751.GC12507 at hirohito.acc.umu.se , which made the code fall
back to the voted/averaged ppo2 instead of reporting individual sensors
if we couldn't find sane calibration values.

Jef didn't like it, but I think its a step to a better place than where
we're right now, and as far as I've read it, both Davide and Martin who
is affected agrees.

Anyway, now when I'm back on solid ground (I still feel the waves in my
legs) I might get around to making up a commit message and formating it
as a patch.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604