Missing pO2 samples from CCR download [was: 4.7.8: a couple of questions]

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 12:46:03 PDT 2018

On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 at 20:21, Anton Lundin <glance at acc.umu.se> wrote:

> On 04 June, 2018 - Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>
> > I don't have an outstanding patch from you, so not sure what you are referring to.
>
> There was a diff a while back in this thread, in
> 20180523144751.GC12507 at hirohito.acc.umu.se , which made the code fall
> back to the voted/averaged ppo2 instead of reporting individual sensors
> if we couldn't find sane calibration values.

Diff is on Github issue too:
https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/issues/971#issuecomment-391630681

> Jef didn't like it, but I think its a step to a better place than where
> we're right now, and as far as I've read it, both Davide and Martin who
> is affected agrees.
>

> Anyway, now when I'm back on solid ground (I still feel the waves in my
> legs) I might get around to making up a commit message and formating it
> as a patch.

Hi guys,
This is really a big blocking issue for me. I lost data for my last 50 dives.
I tried to temporary overcome the problem downloading dives with
Shearwater desktop and then importing them in Subsurface via XML.
Even in this case there are errors:

- no pO2 samples
- average pO2 completely wrong: graph reports a bottom pO2 of 1,92 bar

I updated issue #971 with screenshots

Bye
--
Davide