[TEST REQUEST] Windows Bluetooth LE build

Steve stevewilliams at internode.on.net
Tue Jun 12 17:04:32 PDT 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 13 June 2018 9:10 AM
To: Steve <stevewilliams at internode.on.net>
Subject: Re: [TEST REQUEST] Windows Bluetooth LE build

On 13 June 2018 at 02:06, Steve <stevewilliams at internode.on.net> wrote:

> Yes they were paired and setup in the OS, just to be sure I removed both them and set them up again and then started again but got the exact same results.

thanks for re-checking.
"Remote device cannot be found" means that the BLE address passed to the backend code is invalid or empty.
what else you can do here is verify that the addresses for this device match in Subsurface and the "BLE explorer" app.
assuming that you are entering the correct BLE address, then this could be bug, but it might be difficult to catch why given i can't reproduce this locally.

haven't had time to do more testing / debugging here myself. maybe later this week.

lubomir
--

I just checked the OSTC3+ (see attachment) and I don't have the Petrel2 with me as I generally don't unplug it from the CCR so that will have to wait till tonight but I am fairly certain it is passing the correct address.

Steve