converting logbook formats

Long, Martin martin at longhome.co.uk
Thu Jun 14 06:29:02 PDT 2018

Actually there is a good point here. It would be great to have options to
use self hosted git repos, or even github, bitbucket etc.

I've quite fancied building my own website around the repo - I like the one
hosted on subsurface, but that one doesn't allow me to share links with
other divers. If I could push to my own repo, it opens up a lot of
interesting development opportunities.

Of course, I can just add a remote to the local one, and push to that
manually, when I get home.

:-)

Martin