converting logbook formats

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Thu Jun 14 07:24:51 PDT 2018

On 14 June, 2018 - Long, Martin wrote:

> Actually there is a good point here. It would be great to have options to
> use self hosted git repos, or even github, bitbucket etc.
>
> I've quite fancied building my own website around the repo - I like the one
> hosted on subsurface, but that one doesn't allow me to share links with
> other divers. If I could push to my own repo, it opens up a lot of
> interesting development opportunities.
>
> Of course, I can just add a remote to the local one, and push to that
> manually, when I get home.
>
> :-)

Most of the code is there, but it isn't usable at the moment.

Dirk haven't bin that found of the idea, due to its tendencies to turn
into a support nightmare, but with a decent manual and gui I think he
can be convinced to merge such a feature.

Writing the code for it has bin on my todo list for a long time, but
I've never gotten around to it, and with a rooted device, I have a
workaround, just manipulating the repo behind the back of the app.

If someone helps out, I might get motivated to actually do it. One
simple point to start at is to design the UI/UX.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604