Missing pO2 samples from CCR download [was: 4.7.8: a couple of questions]

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Jun 17 04:02:19 PDT 2018

> On Jun 17, 2018, at 6:52 PM, Davide DB <dbdavide at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Jun 14, 2018, 15:34 Long, Martin <martin at longhome.co.uk <mailto:martin at longhome.co.uk>> wrote:
> I'm in agreement with Davide that any interim solution we can get running is better than the way it is working now. It's a regression, and tbh if there isn't an interim solution then it ought to be reverted to the old behaviour. At the moment I'm having to use Shearwater desktop for reviewing all my logs.
>
> I had to stop using Subsurface for the time being. First time in so many years.
>
> If the bug will be solved I would have to transfer and compile from scratch more than 60 dives (until now). I don't know if I will have the time or will to do all this work and frankly speaking I'm tired to be always a minority.
>
> Farewell my friends. It has been a nice journey. Thank you all for the amazing work.

Sorry to see you leave and thank you for all the great contributions. Subsurface-mobile wouldn't be anywhere near where it is today if it wasn't for you.

I'll admit that I completely tune out rebreather discussions - I assume that those who care about rebreathers will figure things out and will send me pull requests.

Since I'd hate to see you go, is there actually something that we can do to fix this? Or are we (as in so many small odd corner cases) at a point where we just don't have the right person to work on something (like the FTDI download on Android)?