Graphical profile problem in Mobile 2.0.3

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Jun 17 04:06:44 PDT 2018

> On Jun 17, 2018, at 8:00 PM, Jan Iversen <jani at apache.org> wrote:
>
> Qt 5.10....but I build a bit untraditionally, because I use my mac. Could also be a matter of the SDK/NDK versions because I forgot that I am testing an upgrade.

So the official binaries are built on ArchLinux using NDK 14b and the current SDK 3859397.
QT 5.10.1 and everything rebuilt from scratch to make sure there aren't any weird old binary issues.

Hmm - I hate debugging such random "it just stopped working" situations. Especially if it works for someone else with the same sources :-(