Missing pO2 samples from CCR download [was: 4.7.8: a couple of questions]

Aaron Scheiner blue at aquarat.za.net
Sun Jun 17 08:18:30 PDT 2018

I'm in the same boat and last week I started working on adding an
additional field to both subsurface and libdivecomputer (I called it voted
PO2). I managed to get the import and display of it working before I got
interrupted by other stuff. It has subsequently occurred to me that this
may not be the best approach.

I'll have a look at it again and try and come up with a better way.

Aaron