latest updates

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Jun 20 04:49:36 PDT 2018

Thanks to the "off-gassing" day we got a few things addressed:

- the banner image in the Subsurface-mobile global drawer should work fairly consistently now
- when switching from no-cloud to cloud on Subsurface-mobile, we keep the dive data around
- no more crashes when editing manually added dives on Subsurface-mobile (but the profile doesn't update - I've been chasing this one for several hours... we still are not handling the "here, let's render this profile and show the pixmap" thing correctly. Even if I force an update, it isn't shown.
- based on Anton's suggestion I implemented an attempt to bring back FTDI download on Android to the state it used to be in
- Linus reimplemented the wait / timeout logic of the BLE code and that seems to have significantly improved download stability and success likelihood for at least the EON Core/Steel and the Perdix AI.

A new Android app is in the beta channel, the iOS app has just been submitted and should show up fairly soon.