Product / vendor on mobile download

Matt Thompson mathomp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 12:59:02 PDT 2018

> > ---------- libdivecomputer.log ----------
> > Subsurface: v4.7.8-287-g76f61468e690, built with libdivecomputer
> v0.7.0-devel-Subsurface-NG (e97a47cca55973199715df0f818b4955e60d3a31)
> > INFO: Open: name=ftdi
> > ERROR: No such file or directory (2) [in /data/android/subsurface/
> libdivecomputer/src/serial_posix.c:295 (dc_serial_open)]
>
> This sounds like the ftdi code isn't triggered. Maybe that's what is
> actually broken - when we did the NG merge of libdivecomputer...
>
> Linus, could that be the actual culprit?

I think there is something there.  When the NG work was happening I
reported that I was unable to download dives from my Suunto D4i on any the
desktop platforms (macOS, Linux, Windows 10) using the NG version but had
no problems with the released versions at the time.  Sorry I didn't have
time to continue testing and I just assumed this had been resolved.  I'll
grab the latest nightly tonight and test again.