Product / vendor on mobile download

Thomas Fänge thomas.fange at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 00:26:13 PDT 2018

Hi Linus,

Yes, you are right, failure in dc_serial_open drops down to ftdi_open.

>> But you cut out the rest of the output..

No, that all there was in the libdivecomputer.log, after that error the log
was empty (and proceeding this is only version information), so the INFO
and ERROR line is the complete log.

    ---------- libdivecomputer.log ----------
    Subsurface: v4.7.8-287-g76f61468e690, built with libdivecomputer
v0.7.0-devel-Subsurface-NG (e97a47cca55973199715df0f818b4955e60d3a31)
    INFO: Open: name=ftdi
    ERROR: No such file or directory (2) [in
/data/android/subsurface/libdivecomputer/src/serial_posix.c:295
(dc_serial_open)]

Somewhere along these lines, DC_STATUS_UNSUPPORTED is returned which causes
the output "Unsupported operation", don't know if this is pointing
somewhere, or is just also expected information ... ;)

But, I guess Dirk is right, there is still some confusion about using OTG
cable, Bluetooth Link, FTDI etc, so there are still some hurdles to pass ...

Best regards,
Thomas

tors 21 juni 2018 kl 08:53 skrev Linus Torvalds <