new releases

Robert C. Helling robert at euve10195.vserver.de
Sat Jun 23 22:42:27 PDT 2018

Dirk,

> Am 24.06.2018 um 03:02 schrieb Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org>:
>
> I'll ask the same question as last week: any more issues we really need to fix before the release? Or are we about good to go?

I have this pull request open on bug fixes in bailout. I was hoping for Willem to comment on it. That (or potentially an improved version if somebody finds anything wrong with it) should definitely go into the next desktop version

I would rather merge it as is than not doing anything at all about it.

Best
Robert
From the phone so I don’t have the PR number ready.