translations

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jun 25 05:10:19 PDT 2018

> On Jun 25, 2018, at 11:01 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> With apopologies to all the translators... a late pull request brought in
> a hand full of new strings. It would be nice if you could take another
> look. Most of them are near identical to existing strings, so this should
> be fairly easy.

While going through the translations I noticed that a couple of our traditionally
very strong languages have fallen a bit behind.

If people fluent in

- Russian
- Greek
- Brazilian Portuguese

happen to have some spare cycles, getting these languages back over 90%
would be nice.

Right now some of our key languages are already at 100% (THANK YOU
to all of you who have finished this in the last few hours), a few others are
close and need just a few strings (as few as 6, as many as 25) taken care of:

- Swedish
- Finnish
- Chinese
- Hebrew
- Bulgarian
- italian
- Romanian
- Swiss German
- Portuguese
- Spanish
- Catalan

I believe Linus is looking at the first two right now.

Thanks again everyone. I am always in awe of the people who do the
translations. Whenever I try to "just translate a few terms" into German
I realize just how hard this part of the work actually is.