translations

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Jun 27 07:06:31 PDT 2018

Thanks again to all the translators.

We now have UK English, German, Swiss German, Italian, Portuguese, Hebrew, Romanian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Norwegian, Spanish, Dutch, and French all at 100% completion.

You are amazing. Counting the two flavors of English and German separately, that means we have 14 completed languages.

Czech, Finnish, Chinese, Swedish are all very close (98+%)

Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Greek, Polish, Estonian, and Danish are still reasonably well translated (70-90%)

I think the other languages we should turn off because if less than 2/3 of the text is translated, I don't think we should claim support for those languages.

I'm still planning to cut the release tomorrow or maybe Friday - if you are still working on translations, please drop me a note so I can make sure to include your work (and of course, if you miss the deadline, there will be a 4.8.1 fairly soon - we always have a bunch of small things to fix after a release).

Thanks!

/D