developer video call anyone?

Berthold Stoeger bstoeger at mail.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Jun 27 10:54:17 PDT 2018

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2018 18:21:11 CEST Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> So a couple of people have suggested this, most recently Jan. And since I
> just had yet another incident of "words written don't always do a good job
> of conveying intention" (sorry Berthold) I figured I should just go ahead
> and propose this.
>
> I can create a zoom meeting (zoom seems to work on all OSs reasonably well -
> yes, it's proprietary, but... yeah, it actually tends to work). Since
> almost everyone is in Europe, let's aim for early-ish my time, later yours.
>
> How about Thursday July 5 - 10am Pacific, 7pm Central Europe, 8pm in Finland
> and Bulgaria?
>
> Who'd be interested in general, and who would actually be able to join at
> that date / time?

To be honest - I never was into the online-chat thing (be it IRC, discord or
whatever the youngsters are using today). But sure - I can drop by on July
5th.

I faintly remember someone was mentioning Edinburgh as a possibility of
meeting in pub/flesh? I've never been there, so that would be a welcome
occasion. :)

Berthold