developer video call anyone?

Jan Iversen jancasacondor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 13:43:46 PDT 2018

> El 27 jun 2018, a las 22:39, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> escribió:
>
> On 27 June 2018 at 19:21, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>>
>> So a couple of people have suggested this, most recently Jan. And since I just had yet another incident of "words written don't always do a good job of conveying intention" (sorry Berthold) I figured I should just go ahead and propose this.
>>
>> How about we try to do a video call for Subsurface developers. No idea how frequently, maybe once a month? Assuming anyone shows up and assuming that this is perceived useful, that is :-)
>>

> do we want the first meeting to be within introductions and no
> particular agenda?
I would prefer, a short agenda, and that the introductions included if a person works on a particular field
(This would be made to a wiki page afterward, which would make it easier for new people like me).

> if we plan on agenda items, a google document where everyone with a
> link can edit works. it can't be lost or maliciously edited as gdocs
> has good undo/history functionality.
> also this way anyone can add potential discussion topics.

Good idea !! I thought of making a list of my iOS (in reality mobile) priorities, and see if people in general accept the ideas (or more correctly the route).

Rgds
Jan I