Split a dive by time

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 11:01:04 PDT 2018

Good evening.

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 06:56:03PM +0200, tormento wrote:
> There are no 0 segments, unfortunately. And by a defined time would be much
> more useful.
>
> Il giorno ven 29 giu 2018 alle 14:04 Jan Mulder <jlmulder at xs4all.nl> ha
> scritto:
>
> > Not really what you ask for, but there is a split dive option in the
> > context menu (right-click on a dive in the dive list). This splits dives
> > that have segments of 0m depth in the profile.
> >
> > On 29-06-18 13:57, tormento wrote:
> > > I have a request to do: I need to split a dive in two separate ones by
> > > giving time after which to split. Reason is: I kept too much high
> > > repetitive timespan on diving computer and we stayed floating before
> > > doing the second dive. Diving computer recorded it as a single one.

Jan's option worked pretty well for me in the past. And I've tested it
with  gd853c477b and still does.  It even trims the surface time
giving you two "clean" dives.

It works automatically after downloading the dive in most cases, but
can be manually called, if needed, from the dive list context menu.

Best regards

Salva.