Subsurface 4.8 & Subsurface-mobile 2.1 have been released

Matt Thompson mathomp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 18:49:42 PDT 2018

I just tried to download the latest on Windows but the web site still
points to Subsurface 4.7.8. When I install and run that version there is an
alert that there is a new version available but it points me at
http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/smtk2ssrf-4.8.0.exe.

macOS updated just fine.

Thanks,
-Matt