mail hickup

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Mar 12 04:35:30 PDT 2018

The mailing list deamon on my server got stuck about 10 days ago - and with all the activity via GitHub it appears no one noticed... until yesterday I sent out an announcement of the new Android Beta and then realized that it hadn't come back...

So, please accept my apologies, enjoy ten days worth of email, and next time you send something to the mailing list and you don't get it back in your inbox within a few minutes, please drop me a line so I can look into it :-)

Thanks