Problems - apd ccr dives import

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Tue May 1 13:12:49 PDT 2018

On 01/05/2018 08:53, Miika Turkia wrote:

> The difference you see is probably due to different Subsurface
> versions when you imported the dives. The format difference should
> only affect deco ceiling and GF values as there was one field added
> before those two.
>
> What is currently imported as po2 field is the one labeled "PPO2 -
> Setpoint (Bar)" in the log. If that field is not set, then we use
> "PPO2 - C1 Measured (Bar)". I think you would prefer this the other
> way around?
>
> (I am totally ignorant when it comes to CCR diving, so when you say
> setpoint, I try to look for a field named that)
>
> miika

It is my stupid fault, as usual. Yes, the dives were imported using
different versions of Subsurface. Importing them all with the latest
build resolves all problems. Both the sample structure and the plot_data
structure have setpoint members. I think the present parsing of apd
files is reasonably clear. But the handling of the po2 variable could do
with some simplification.

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to