4.7.8: a couple of questions

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Wed May 2 01:31:00 PDT 2018

On 30 April, 2018 - Davide DB wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was playing with 4.7.8 on Windows 7 and I noted a couple of things:
>
> - I cannot see anymore pO2 sensor from my Petrel controller. No average pO2
> nor individual. On preference tab I have  individual and setpoint option
> checked nad the toolbar has O2 toggled
> The last time I saw them it was completely wrong. It seem I was the only
> one I reported this bug. Given that I changed my sensor I was curious to
> see if something changed...

Hard to tell what's going on. The only thing I think we're seeing is
the setpoint of 0.7

Can you export the dive as xml and post it here, for debugging and
analysis?

> [image: subsurface-profile.JPG]
>
> - I merged some dives made during a ccr training. I cannot merge two of
> them. There are about 11 minutes between them. Is there a time limit for
> merging?

It's not 11 minutes between those two, its 58 minutes.

There's a warning if you're trying to merge dives with more than 30
minutes between them.

What's happening when you're trying to merge them?

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604