4.7.8: a couple of questions

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Thu May 3 04:15:24 PDT 2018

On 03 May, 2018 - Davide DB wrote:

> On Wed, 2 May 2018 at 11:04, Anton Lundin <glance at acc.umu.se> wrote:
>

> > Try to download them into a fresh logbook with the current desktop
> > version, to see what's happens then.
> >

> I've just downloaded my dives on a fresh Win10 4.7.8 installation.
> As usual after few dives my Petrel quits with "error sending packet error".
> I saved some of them anyway and PO2 values are missing.
> This is how the petrel controller is recognized. File is attached.
>
> <divecomputer model='Shearwater Petrel 2' deviceid='1a2d46b1'
> diveid='2e7067fb' dctype='CCR'>
>
> There's no mention of O2 sensor.
>
> These are all different pertel descriptions of the very same dive computer
> I found in my original logbook
>
> <divecomputer model='Shearwater Petrel 2' deviceid='1a2d46b1'
> diveid='3db7eb77' dctype='CCR' no_o2sensors='1'>
> <divecomputer model='Shearwater Petrel 2' deviceid='1a2d46b1'
> diveid='52d4ba3e' dctype='CCR' no_o2sensors='3'>
> <divecomputer model='Shearwater Petrel' deviceid='1a2d46b1'
> diveid='a6e05a10' dctype='CCR'>
> <divecomputer model='Shearwater Petrel 2' deviceid='1a2d46b1'
> diveid='3db24900' dctype='CCR'>
>
> Were pO2 samples download removed?

This is probably because we can't find any calibration values in your
computer. Did you get a warning:
"Disabled all O2 sensors due to a default calibration value." ?

I think the code should fall back to the sensor average po2 when we
won't get calibration values for the sensors, but we're not doing that
right now.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604