My new Suunto core and strange curve.

jani at apache.org jani at apache.org
Fri May 11 00:50:27 PDT 2018

Hi

If you look at the attached png, you can see the curve of my downloaded dive. It contains a number of small white circles.

I expected when I let the mouse hover over one or do a click that I get more information about what it is, but no reaction whatsoever.

I did not make any marks while diving, so I am confused, how can I see the reason for each mark ?

This was done on my Mac, with the latest master.

Thanks in advance for helping with something obvious to others :-)
Rgds
Jan I.

Ps. I have also tried to get a curve with my CAS (I have a transmitter attached, so the eon core have reported my usage over time). When I click on “activate cas” no new curve appears.