Having a bit of trouble building APK on Ubuntu

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 03:55:29 PDT 2018

On 11 May 2018 at 13:49, 'Stephen Goodall' via Subsurface Divelog
<subsurface-divelog at googlegroups.com> wrote:
> I'm glad it's not just me then!
> I made a VM for this hence the new Ubuntu version, will see if I can just make a new one using the older iso.
>
> Does the android wrapper script install the dependencies for you?

it installs the Android SDK/NDK and Qt.
you could look at our travis.yml file to trace the path of how our CI
builds the Android version on each Git change / commit:
https://travis-ci.org/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/jobs/377591892

the Github PR i've mentioned earlier also can help with that.

lubomir