A few changes to the QML UI

Long, Martin martin at longhome.co.uk
Mon May 14 13:40:21 PDT 2018

Aside from the jerky/weird scrolling, I'm getting the old issue where
whichever dive I "tap" on the list, a random one seems to be show. It
doesn't *seem* to be deterministic. Tapping the same dive over and over can
result in different ones showing. They're not always necessarily from the
same trip. it's quite odd.