A few changes to the QML UI

Long, Martin martin at longhome.co.uk
Mon May 14 14:04:10 PDT 2018

Foiled. I'm using this forum to drop encoded messages to the NSA (or
perhaps MI5) in Haitian Creole, disguised as English (that be correct
English English). We were one step away from catching the eBay Rambler. You
might be interested to know my wife is a native Creole speaker, but
Seychelles Kreol, not Haitian.