No connection app malfunction

Jan Iversen jani at apache.org
Mon May 14 14:49:28 PDT 2018

I just tested the same on my iPad (iOS).

1) started testFlight and got data from the cloud.
2) terminated app (removed from memory), stopped wifi
3) started app, shows local data loaded
4) choose “no cloud mode”
5) no crash and data stayed.

So it is not a general issue, but restricted to Android.

rgds
jan i

Enviado desde mi iPad