Question regarding translation

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Thu May 17 00:00:58 PDT 2018

Thomas,

> On 17. May 2018, at 08:41, Thomas Fänge <thomas.fange at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> First - thanks for a great project!
>
> I noticed a small typo in the Swedish translation file (translations/subsurface_sv_SE.ts):
>
>         <source>[cloud storage for] %1</source>
>         <translation>[molnlatgring för] %1</translation>
>
> Should be (on t too many):
>
>         <source>[cloud storage for] %1</source>
>         <translation>[molnlagring för] %1</translation>
>
> I also noticed that "Bluetooth" has been translated to "Blåtand", but to my knowledge the technology "Bluetooth" should not be translated in documentation ("Blåtand" is the name of one of our old kings) - even if some people do so IRL - just as "Microsoft" should not be translated into "Pyttemjuk".
>
> If wanted, I could try to make a pull request with an updated file, and maybe adding some missing translations as well.

people helping out are always welcome! We handle our translations using Transiflex,

https://www.transifex.com

You would need to set up a (free account) and then register as Swedish translator for Subsurface.

Best
Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
                      Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
                      http://www.atdotde.de

Enhance your privacy, use cryptography! My PGP keys have fingerprints
A9D1 A01D 13A5 31FA 6515  BB44 0820 367C 36BC 0C1D    and
DCED 37B6 251C 7861 270D  5613 95C7 9D32 9A8D 9B8F