SubSurface Mobile and OTG

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Tue May 22 22:29:13 PDT 2018

This does work for some divecomputers, depending on the ftdi chip that is
used on the cable. We also have some trouble with Android OS as some newer
Android versions prevent us from accessing the USB devices. What versions
of DC, cable (the serial chip), phone and Android you are using? (I have
used OTG on Nexus 7 tablet and Suunto Vyper Air DC successfully, don't
remember the Android version on the tablet.)