Missing pO2 samples from CCR download [was: 4.7.8: a couple of questions]

Aaron Scheiner blue at aquarat.za.net
Wed May 23 10:23:53 PDT 2018

I just tried re-downloading logs from my Petrel 2 using both the current
beta Android app and the current Windows application available for download
(4.7.8) and neither downloaded the PO2 samples.

So I'm experiencing the same bug :D .

Aaron

The libdivecomputer log file
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lLeEfaNYnCHjTF268KrPU8z0mShCjoXP/view?usp=sharing>
ends with the following :
INFO: Write: size=6, data=FF01020037C0
INFO: Read: size=1, data=01
INFO: Read: size=1, data=FF
INFO: Read: size=1, data=03
INFO: Read: size=1, data=00
INFO: Read: size=1, data=77
INFO: Read: size=1, data=00
INFO: Read: size=1, data=C0
INFO: Shearwater log version 7

WARNING: Disabled all O2 sensors due to a default calibration value. [in
/home/travis/build/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/libdivecomputer/src/
shearwater_predator_parser.c:503 (shearwater_predator_parser_cache)]
INFO: Write: size=9, data=FF0105002E902000C0